1 very large bowl of protein fluff
About 10 minutes
Time to Cook
- 1+3/4 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup milk (2%)
- 2 tbsp pasteurized egg whites
- 1.5 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 medium/large bowl for final mixing
- 1 small/medium bowl to beat the egg whites
- Something to smush the frozen berries with
Mix the berries, milk and protein powder together. Smush the frozen berries so they blend as well as possible.
Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Add the egg white merengue into the frozen berry mix. Fold together with the spatula.
- calories: 405
- protein: 49g
- carbohydrates: 46.4g
- fat: 5.07g